Hi, my name’s Den and I’m an IT-Manager.
I’m opensource software developer, cryptoblogger, photographer, and electric vehicles expert. Being an open-minded, ready to learn and to do person, I am always looking at alternative solutions that helps to create innovative, eco-friendly and people-ish things. And I believe that knowledge belongs to each of us and to all of us, to whole humanity!
I worked with making internal infrastructure of "Steering Lady" magazine along with creating and supporting multiple versions of their official website. On some events I also worked as an event photographer.
Building website based on Joomla first and then moving it to Wordpress. Improving an offline parts of publishing work.
- The publishing house had problems with constant need of fixing computers. So I moved most of the PCs to Linux.
- Configured email and domain services.
- Improved LAN configuration with optimization of routing and resource sharing.
- Done some online and offline collaboration tools teaching for the company workers.
- Google Drive
IT-Manager & System administrator
Configured and supported the integrity of local network and phone-calling hub.
- Configured Panasonic ATX phone system for the business purposes.
- Build a smart-lock functionality for controlling access to the office.
- Improved local network scheme and throughput.
- Moved older PCs to Xubuntu and Lubuntu.
- Raspberry Pi
Co-Founder & Lead Developer
- Organized cryptocurrency teaching and meetups.
- Organized & took part in local and international hackathons.
- Run a local META* hackspace for hardware and software developers for 2 years.
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Vk
- Google *everything*
IoMBL is private international university well-know in the south of Russia.
It’s a place where I studied infotech sciences along with business modeling, management and process control.
- Took part in different university competitions.
- Represented university on several international forums.
Bachelor of Business Administration
CESTE international business school is located in Zaragoza, Spain.
I’ve studied CESTE BBA for three years, having thesis in English.
- Took part in early trips to Spain.
- Learned basic Spanish language.
- Written a thesis in English.
Skills & Tools
Systems & Networking
GitHub, GitLab, VCS
UNIX, FreeBSD, Solaris
Docker containers; Virtualization
Security testing: Metasploit, OWASP
Solidity smart-contracts and other blockchain-related development
Web scrapers, parsers and automation (python; selenium; etc)
P2P and overlay networks (Tor, I2P, Scuttlebutt)
Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, Pine64
Arduino & other microcontrollers
Automation scripts (solar power plant; solar collector system & others)
Electric vehicles hardware & chargers
MySQL / MariaDB advanced knowledge
- UNIX Philosophy
- Code Review
- Lean Software Development
- Opensource licenses knowledge
- ArchLinux, Manjaro
- Ubuntu, Debian
- Russian (Native)
- English (Professional)
- Norwegian (Basic)
- Spanish (Basic)
- Italian (Basic)
- French (Basic)
- Opensource software & hardware
- Cities of the future & architecture
- Electric cars